[Request] UT99 Maps: Gauntlet / Eternal Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    In my opinion Epic did a fantastic job with their UT99 remakes DM-Deck and CTF-Coret. Both maps are marvelous!

I wish epic would remake some more of the good old UT99 maps, since they really did an awesome job with Deck and Coret.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We need CTF-EternalCaves and DM-PEAK!!!!!!!! C'MON!!!! Peak Monastery is F***ING COOL!!

CTF-Dreary too...i don't really care about CTF-Command...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    we really need CTF-Dreary, CTF-EternalCaves, CTF-CommandCE3

cmon ;p

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They has to be made! .... !!!
    I cant live without gaunt and ec

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Some 1 should make Facing Worlds over, all the other remakes suck. too much stuff packed into such a basic level. in my opinion, Facing Worlds is THE best CTF level made. period.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    epic's job with deck, coret, and torlan were all very nice, and i really liked the translation of eternalcaves in the custom map for ut2004. giving that a facelift to match ut3's standard of aesthetic proficiency would be great. also, just because it is related to the same topic, i'm still looking for a more familiar remake of face classic. i've seen the series of maps called twisted face, and they're nice, but i think they've drifted just a little too far, even from a remake of the original.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    would be nice if someone could remake

CTF-Dreary and CTF-Command-CE3

that would make the complete maplist from the UT99 nationscup then and it would also be sweet ;p

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, some of the good ones.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yep it would be very nice to have these back they are adored in cups ;p

but hopefully they dont get some awful colour textures like brokenlimits has

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks unpolished, both those maps could be way more. Then again, i love maps with StaticMeshes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    gauntlet feels slightly unpolished but i dunno if thats just me ... also is there no lava in ut3 since he put that green gooey stuff where theres supposed to be a pit of lava

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yer still waiting for some skilled mapper who bring back those classic ut99 maps
    i think someday someone will take approach of it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bring back Cave!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Taboen View Post
    Gauntlet and Brokenlimits are already made, you find them here: http://clanbase.ggl.com/news_league....77532&lid=5952

I must say I don't really like these remakes, they could've been a lot better.
    Yes they could have been better, the lightning is verry well done on gauntlet, but i like that gauntlet has the exact same size like the ut99 version!

Hmm is there anybody who can transfer the pc gauntlet version to a ps3 version?

Better of course: if some skilled modder make a new map! this is simply a CTF map that shouldnt be miss in ut!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Gauntlet and Brokenlimits are already made, you find them here: http://clanbase.ggl.com/news_league....77532&lid=5952

I must say I don't really like these remakes, they could've been a lot better.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X