[REQUEST] Anti-flame for Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[REQUEST] Anti-flame for Servers

I'm sick of those ppl which flame all the time. They are the only ones writing but flaming the whole round. Even if everyone's ignoring it = he's flaming till his keyboard breaks apart.

So here's my idea (inspired by a similar tool for WC3):

If someone is writing a "bad" word, his name gets changend to funny things like "IntarnetTuffGuy", "NastyGurrl", "Momma'sBoy" etc..... for the whole map/round. You could even filter the "bad" words to scripted sentences or words like "I vote Bush", "My zits are hanging low" etc...

I found this kinda funny in WC3 and it helped to compress my anger and not flame back

if you can't just ignore the fool your probably too young to even be playing this game

besides that word filters cause absolutely nothing but headaches. no matter where they are used. always. this rule, so far as i have ever seen, has never failed

Comment

Originally posted by InvadrZIM View Post
      if you can't just ignore the fool your probably too young to even be playing this game
      I won't accept disrespectfulness, no matter how old i get.

Comment

Originally posted by Raze.at View Post
        I won't accept disrespectfulness, no matter how old i get.
        can you honestly blame me? all it is words.

and i was completely honest when i said what i said about word filters. the only solution is play on friendlier or better moderated servers because as soon as that word filter is applied you will suddenly realize just how much you use those words in other contexts and it will get shut off in a week, 2 tops

Comment

Working...
        X