God Mode On Ps3 Mutator Pleaseee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God Mode On Ps3 Mutator Pleaseee

Heyy is it possible and would it work if someone made a god mode mutator or all weapons and infinite ammo mutator for the PS3 version. Is that possible and can someone PLEASE do it? I miss my cheats from the pc versions =( And i think a lot of other people do too when playing offline

Their is a large variety of bot levels, but then again, my dad could even learn how to play with this! That would be a first.

Comment

infinite ammo is avaiable here: http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=597753

Look for TVG InfiniteAmmo

Comment

OP looking for Infinite "Health".

Comment

yeahhh im more looking for an infinite health mutator......is there any? can anyone create it pleaseee?

Comment

I think mutator's only work with the online mode. Having infinite health online would be absolutely pointless. Nobody would win. Or you'd never be able to kill the flag carrier, so on and so on.

Comment

How about a "Regenerate Health" option? Like if you make 5 kills in a row, you will be rewarded with a slight health Regeneration bonus or something.

God mode as a Mutator I think would not work imho, even offline, cause dont Bots have the same mutator options as human players do?

Comment

Well, you could probably make the insane health/stat changes/infinite ammo/all weapons apply after a sequence or code of events, which would be improbable for the bots to stumble upon.

For example, "players receive max armor and 200 health each second, AFTER firing the enforcers primary once, secondary once, primary once, and then secondary once. Basically, make a code to turn on your "god mode." I've never seen a bot preform such an action.

Anyone going to make this? My dad doesn't stand a chance learning to play with even one bot running around firing at him on normal. lol I turned the bot count to zero and he had a hard time just learning to look around the map!

EDITED: might not be a good idea, since people could slip the code into normal mutators and bust out their little surprises when nobody's looking...

Comment

Working...
                X