No announcement yet.

Request: Split-screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they have to admit they where wrong because they where by leaving it out that was a huge mistake..........market trends and all the evidence about console gaming is proving that more people are playing now more than ever and its because they can play with their family and friends offline and for sum lucky gamers online as well ala halo, gears, warhawk just to mention a few.......UT4 probably wont come out until ps4 as well because well this game gets recreated only every so often and making this modificaation to the game is absolutely vital to its market longevity it really is

Comment

Originally posted by tourney_madman View Post
      they have to admit they where wrong because they where by leaving it out that was a huge mistake..........market trends and all the evidence about console gaming is proving that more people are playing now more than ever and its because they can play with their family and friends offline and for sum lucky gamers online as well ala halo, gears, warhawk just to mention a few.......UT4 probably wont come out until ps4 as well because well this game gets recreated only every so often and making this modificaation to the game is absolutely vital to its market longevity it really is
      again just to make this point stand out loud and clear.........and my sig didnt work lol

Comment

i love unrealt3 but lack of split screen gives all my halo buddys a reason to pickon this awesome game

now if sombody were to make a split screen mod it would need to be a game type not a mutator actually total conversion would do much better but game type sounds more lickly i wish ut3 ps3 came with the mod making software (pc or ps3 would be niice)

has anybody started to make a new story for the game caus the standard one sucks

Comment

SPLITSCREEN IS A MUST. ARE YOU KIDDING ME EPIC?

its a legitamate bisuness move, not only will improve sales, it would also improve word of mouth and support of the game through the community of gamers. Think of it as a demo for the guy who doesnt own ut3. He trys it at his friends house, and hes not completley satisfied. He must own the game. SPLITSCREEN IS A GREAT WAY OF FREE ADVERTISMENT (WORD OF MOUTH) dont be stupid, put more cash in your pockets, and satisy 80% of UT3 players at the same time

Comment

Trust me you dont have to say anymore ive been preaching on here for quite sum time about this and yet nothing is being done...........why it isnt i'll never know because it is epic and midway who are going to suffer the loses of profit and revenue from this and instead of being the number one multiplayer in the market it is going to play second fiddle to halo 3 because the took all aspects of "MULTIPLAYER" into account this should be released as a software patch straight from epic for the sony even if it where a gametype it would still need to have multiplayer configuration for the actual game itself and correct me if im wrong this is going to have to be something that is done by the guys at epic and released by them so that we can have splitscreen off and online it could be made by a modder i guess but i would prefer for epic to fix their mistake because this is a lbunder that needs correcting promptly and swiftly because i dont want this game taking second billing to any other game and thats whats happening right now and it shouldnt be EPIC FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Although it would be awesome, I don't think its very easy to make the game split-screen. If anyone's going to do it, it's probably going to be Epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanaru View Post
                Although it would be awesome, I don't think its very easy to make the game split-screen. If anyone's going to do it, it's probably going to be Epic.
                Thats what i was thinking i just wish they would hury up and fix it because the game is lacking if it had that it would be.................PERFECT.............except my ps3 seems to crash alot going online lol but i guess i should delete some **** of the hdd lol

Comment

pLEASE! Epic! Mark Rein! Say something! I don't know why but i feel like this game is running out of time. While it is still pretty new they should add splitscreen before it's too late! Slowly people will stop playing this, (i think they already are) because there is no splitscreen!

What ****** me off is that everyone was stupidly complaining about no mods, but this is way more important. They should have done this before all the mod ****! Really what's the point of all those new maps and stuff if no one even uses them online! But with splitscreen you could own your friends and show off all the awesome mods, too. Now because of them releasing the stupid editor update they've probably forgotten about splitscreen! F@##IN A!!!

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^exactly

Comment

Myself and several friends will not buy this game until it has the split screen mode. We rented it the other night and were shocked to discover no offline multiplay. It took about 5 minutes for us to take out Unreal3 and put in Rockband.

Comment

they should make four player split screen online like warhawk

Comment

I hope they do it soon, I play on my PC but I wouldn't mind playing against my room mate on his PS3.

Comment

How do you get a sneaky kill in split screen....?

Comment

Originally posted by ambershee View Post
                              How do you get a sneaky kill in split screen....?
                              Look on your opponents screen to find out where they are...

Comment

That's not sneaky. that's cheaty

Comment

Working...
                                X