Request: Split-screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request: Split-screen

I was wondering if it was even posable to mod the system so 2 ppl from the same tv can play a lan game?????

....its been officially anounced since the 1st week of its released that they are working on it. I am sure you can do a search on that...google or these forums....

Comment

Not quite... They announced that they're "looking into it." That means they're considering the positives and negatives to see if it's worth their time.

Comment

I hope splitscreen does come soon, though. Unfortunately, I think making it as a mod might be too hard...

Comment

Keep thinking that and they'll have an easier time saying it's not worth implementing.

Comment

Man would splitscreen would be awesome my friend really loves this game and we take turns when he comes over it would be really fun playing against him even though i would slaughter him because he doesnt have a ps3 or a good pc. I bet they would get more sales too there are a lot of people who hated the none splitscreen.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold_Killer View Post
              Keep thinking that and they'll have an easier time saying it's not worth implementing.
              Yeah we dont need any negativity about this being implemented because this is a must hve thing for console games and this is why alot of australians that i know of are boycotting purchasing the game over me personally i want it in their desperately because it adds the multiplayer feel to the game which UT prides itself on and i mean its always fun owning the person sitting right next to you because u can laugh in their face besides thru a mic lol.......anyways i hope mark and the boys take this on board because there is alot of sales being lost because of lack of splitscreen which is needed both online and offline the only people who are buying it are the hardcore gamers and the UT fanatics which is me on both accounts lol new gamers and future fanatics are being lost because they are forced to play against bots offline and i mean a piece of rubbish game like warhawk had splitscreen on and offline but offline splitscreen would need bots like killzone all that game lacked was splitscreen co-op and it would of bin perfect..........I know this is alot to ask for and it might be pushing the friendship but in my opinion this is a necessity in gaming these days because gaming is becoming a sport that people are recognising as fun and turning that fun into hobbies so i feel it is something or a crucial element that UT3 is lacking and needs to find or it will be hit hard in sales and lower the revenue gained but other than that the game is faultless (except for the terrible campaign storyline lolololololol) I love UT3 and SPLITSCREEN IS A MUST HAVE for the ps3 console most definately.........

Comment

bang this needs to be put back in our faces lol this is important for the ever so focused feature and main attraction of unreal tournament because the market trends show people are buying games where people can play with people in their own homes and they can play splitscreen online and offline this is a necessity Mark Rein plz include this into UT3 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz i will give you a cookie lol

Comment

Originally posted by tourney_madman View Post
                  bang this needs to be put back in our faces lol this is important for the ever so focused feature and main attraction of unreal tournament because the market trends show people are buying games where people can play with people in their own homes and they can play splitscreen online and offline this is a necessity Mark Rein plz include this into UT3 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz i will give you a cookie lol
                  Splitscreen online is the best thing yet since we inveted vacuum hovers.

Its the only must have on my list Especially for the XBOX 360

But don't forget those ps3 players

Comment

Yeah man i agree its so much fun playing online with your m8 next to u spesh when u play a DM god thats funny there can be like 10 other people ut ur both most concerned with one another and trying to get the best sneaky kill lol

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .(") (")

Copy and paste this into your sig to stop the evil bunny
                    from completing his world domination!!!

^^^lol^^^ evil bunny

Comment

yeah i bought the game thinking there was split screen and invited a mate over........to find....no split screen. So we have to every time I die in the game, i hand the controller over. Like even co-op in the singleplayer game would be awesome in splitscreen. If not splitscreen in multiplayer like gears would be insane!

Comment

yeah i know splitscreen needs to be included desperately well and truely does

Comment

Me and my mates love playing split-screen first person shooters with 4+ players. But really, we're just gonna stick to Halo/2 when it comes to social gaming, because this game is hell boring to watch when your mate is playing (sharing the controller at each death)...If they could implement a split-screen and split screen/lan, then this game would sell a hell of a lot more copies due to its fun social gameplay.

Obviously you can't have more than 4 players in split-screen, so a lan-link between two ps3's/two tv's next to each other would kick ***, enabling 8 players to sit back, have a few drinks, and blow each other up...

Basically, I'd have to give this game a 9-and-a-half/10 if your feeling bored one day and none of your mates want to do anything...but otherwise, this game sits in the cupboard.

Comment

i concurr........................................... ..........................

Comment

Originally posted by ShinobiX1 View Post
                              ....its been officially anounced since the 1st week of its released that they are working on it. I am sure you can do a search on that...google or these forums....
                              they are looking into it, meaning their anit going to add it coz it will mean doing work to admit they made a mistake by leaving it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X