[REQUEST] InstaMelee, Helghast Model, and New Game Type

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    i would have ninja turtles or Mario (nintendo) character on UT3..would be funny

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The gametype is waht someone jefe mokey is working on. I think he called it Assimilation or something. Very cool!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bump........

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Gametype sounds awefully like Jailbreak minus the jails and the cool name.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, that armour looks like Protect-Gear from the Kerberos Saga. Awesome, it would be great if someone made something like that, I'd definently use it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    highassed, haha, nice.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Agreed, but I'm sure InstaMelee will get done sooner or later. Most of the modders are working on awesome new maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow, a USEFUL melee weapon? Yes, please. Someone please make this... Smacking with the end of your gun is fine, but some sort of blade/Gears of War chainsaw (with no rev, just slashing) would be fine too. Lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bump impaact hammer is sh!tt!ng me to tears insta melee please sum1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    bump for instamelee

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Or punch them in the face. Would be awesome to have more than one melee.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like the idea of automatically bashing people out of your way when you're trying to make an escape. Though personally, I believe it'd be ten times better if instead of braining them with the blunt end of your gun, your character just passively head-butts them into the ground.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The gametype is interesting, but it's almost always going to be in favor of the team who takes the initial lead. And it won't really matter which team wins, because in the end, everyone will be on the same one. It's not exactly team deathmatch if there is no winning team.

It is an interesting concept, but I don't see how there would be a sense of victory at the end of a match.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SAHChandler View Post
    Should've called it red rover.
    >_>
    But this is red rover... with GUNS!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Should've called it red rover.
    >_>

Leave a comment:

Working...