Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[REQUEST] InstaMelee, Helghast Model, and New Game Type

Instamelee

I'd like to be able to instantly melee someone if they get too close without having to worry about the impact hammer. I was wondering if it would be possible to make a mutator allowing you to just whack someone with your gun? A simple smash with the butt of the gun would suffice. (You can make more animations if you want, and fiddle with the damage. Personally, I think the damage should be between 40-80.)

Let me know what you can do by posting here.

Helghast Model

I would like a Helghast Model/Skin. Glowing red eyes is a plus. I think the head is just fine if the game already has cool black armor. (I'm getting this game next week.)

Again, let me know what you can do.

(For some model ideas, please check out Killzone.com under intel, or google it. I'll post some pictures. Have fun with this one!)

New Game Type

I was thinking of a new game type. I dunno if this has already been thought of before, but it's basically a Team Deathmatch where if you kill someone of the opposing team, that person respawns on your side. If you die, you respawn on their side. This would go on and on until everybody is on one team. I believe that this game type would be extremely fun, since it's so dynamic that in a game like UT3 one team could go down to one player very quickly. (And then that player would have to kill other people to join his team).

Cool huh?

Love the gametype idea

Comment

Someone make these! All of these are things I would like to have!

Comment

Originally posted by xFirexIcex View Post
        Love the gametype idea
        Yeah, now that is a must, possibly my favorite out of the three ideas. I really hope someone takes a shot at it.

I need to think of a name for the game type though.

Conversion?

Showdown?

Zombie Wars?

Hmm...

Comment

How about "Killzone" TC. Some of the best maps from Killzone with helghast models. Even ISA models too, to replace The red and Blue teams. Remake Beachhead, Canyon Crossing, and Park Terminal. Then cook it all into one package.

Comment

gametype !,,!

Edit: i like the instamelee idea too, dont like the impact hamer much + the wait for it to charge full.....

Comment

Hmm... any takers? You don't have to do all three.

Comment

instant melee is a great idea.

Comment

I'm doing the gametype but I have called it Assimilation.. Should have a beta up within a few days.

Comment

instalmelee shouldnt be that hard to do.... idk anything about the... mods n such but.... yeh if there'd be someone who could make it'd be badass

Comment

Originally posted by JefeTheMonkey69 View Post
                      I'm doing the gametype but I have called it Assimilation.. Should have a beta up within a few days.
                      FREAKIN' SWEET!

Assimilation is a great name, BTW. I can't wait until it's all polished.

Comment

Should've called it red rover.
                        >_>

Comment

Originally posted by SAHChandler View Post
                          Should've called it red rover.
                          >_>
                          But this is red rover... with GUNS!

Comment

The gametype is interesting, but it's almost always going to be in favor of the team who takes the initial lead. And it won't really matter which team wins, because in the end, everyone will be on the same one. It's not exactly team deathmatch if there is no winning team.

It is an interesting concept, but I don't see how there would be a sense of victory at the end of a match.

Comment

I like the idea of automatically bashing people out of your way when you're trying to make an escape. Though personally, I believe it'd be ten times better if instead of braining them with the blunt end of your gun, your character just passively head-butts them into the ground.

Comment

Working...
                              X