REQUEST for rebalanced Onyx Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REQUEST for rebalanced Onyx Coast

I play warfare offline because I hate orbs. Sadly, the bots suck at using the paladin... but are pretty good with the darkwalker. It makes it much more difficult to play as the paladin side. I hate the paladin-- slow moving, boring-- so I don't just take care of it myself. This is my favorite map visually, and I think would be one of the best gameplay wise if both sides had a full set of vehicles.

I'd really love it if the game was rebalanced to be a regular Axon vs Necris battle. Instead of a paladin two tanks, a raptor.... basically evening it out against the Necris.

Well, MonsOlympus is making a mutator that allows such things, he hasn't been online in a while though, then again its still holidays for many.

Comment

What are you talking about, there's no paladin on onyx coast, only a leviathan for the axon.

Or has my game screwed up or is there an onyx coast two fronts.

Onyx coast is the place that snows and has the bridge in the middle remember?

Are you talking about islander by any chance, or even avalanche?

Comment

Maybe he's getting it confused with PowerSurge.

Comment

Yeah, my bad. I meant the levianthon. At least I didn't call it a manta =P

Thanks for the info, Uglypants (rofl). Hopefully it comes to fruition.

Comment

I think its balanced but in the bridge control node we should at least get a powered up by kismet raptor or something for axon

Comment

Originally posted by marilol View Post
              I think its balanced but in the bridge control node we should at least get a powered up by kismet raptor or something for axon
              Oh yeah. I definitely think its balanced how it is.

I just don't like playing with the leviathon... frankly, its boring. I'd love to see a full set of axon vehicles in its place.

Comment

Working...
              X