[REQUEST] Socom Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[REQUEST] Socom Maps

Hey i would really like to be able to play some socom maps like crossroads i think this would be really cool i would do it myself but i don't have the pc version of ut3 i have the ps3 one so could someone please make these please and it would be even cooler if you guys made the characters and stuff like that to..

i 2nd this. iwas a big fan of socom 2 and would really like to see some maps like crossroads, fishhook, vigilance, or frostfire.

Comment

I loved socom 2,but I can't really think of any that would work too great.Maybe Dust2 or Frostfire

Comment

i 3rd this, if someone could make a map that resembles xroads would be totally awesome, make it a VCTF, where you would plant the bomb that is where the flags should go, and add some mantas to each side. a Frost fire map would totally rule to!!! so if any one with the pc version would like to take time from their precious moding life to make any of this maps several ps3 user would be incredible grateful!!!!

Comment

This would be sick. I was a huge Socom 2 fan!!!

Comment

That MK3Backside View mutator would also give it that SOCOM feel. Anyway, I would love to get a chance to play on some SOCOM maps. I'm all for it.

Comment

Can someone make xroads?

Comment

foxhunt from socom2 would be great

Comment

a ctf-Xroads would be very fun

Comment

Working...
                  X