Mutatosr: Revenge, Server Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mutatosr: Revenge, Server Logo

Anyone tried to make Revenge mod as well as Server Logo?

Revenge>..... Please

Comment

Yep, I'm still looking too.

Just want a revenge mod that awards a configurable frag amount for killing your killer, puts an announcement on the screen and plays the "REVENGE" sound.

Comment

There is a revenge mutator. Search is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint View Post
          There is a revenge mutator. Search is your friend.

Search......really?

Why do people always do the "use the search" blanket replies? Been there......done that. You have a link I don't know about?

Yeah there is a revenge mutator out there. It does a whole bunch of stuff and is no where like the 99 and 2k4 revenge mutators.

Doing a search gets you here:

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=596671

And if you follow the link through it is down at the moment.

Originally posted by Bob_Gneu View Post
          If they kill you twice and you kill them you are awarded the UDamage powerup.
          If they kill you three times and you kill them you are awarded the Berserk powerup.
          If they kill you four times and you kill them you are awarded the Redeemer.
          If they kill you five or more times and you kill them you are awarded the Invulnerability powerup.
          This mod gives beserk, udamage and a bunch of other stuff. It is not like the revenge mod we are looking for. With the default REVENGE, you get a certain number of frags for killing your killer and it plays the "REVENGE" sound. Nothing fancy, just a basic revenge mutator.

Not that the above stuff is bad. It's an interesting twist and that may be what some are looking for, but we just want a revenge mutator like the old one.

Comment

I want a random powerup mutator that gives you a powerup every time you respawn.

It could be ANY powerup too.

also, powerups in the level are removed.

Actually, I was planning to make this sort of mutator myself as practice... why don't I do that!

Comment

Bump.

I'm looking for a UT3 revenge (like the 99 version) and server logo also.

Comment

Working...
              X