Can someone make a Chainsaw Mutator?

rofl i forgot about this

do eet

Comment

+1 for the chainsaw mod

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpshotoo7 View Post
        +1 for the chainsaw mod
        Yeah I loved the Chainsaw! Best weapon for sheer ownage of snipers! BTW Please make it so it splats blood on the screen just like the game dose with the Impact hammer and I will be totaly feeling the UT99 streak come back! It's the only thing thats missing! We got everything else!

Comment

Ho yeah this weap is fun in ut99 !!! will be cool for ut3 !!

Comment

Oh hell yes, a remake of that chainsaw would make a great addition, especially if the sounds were meaty enough. One question, though - how exactly would it help protect you from Manta attacks? We know the Impact Hammer can slaughter light vehicles with the alt fire, but this? Perhaps if it were a deluxe chainsaw with two blades that spun inwards.

Comment

Chainsaw would own for pc/ps3 please someone do it.

Comment

if someone could make a fine chainsaw weapon for me... I'll do the mutator in one afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by gravity0 View Post
                  if someone could make a fine chainsaw weapon for me... I'll do the mutator in one afternoon.
                  Has importing weapons been worked out then?

Comment

It could be done like the GoW Chainsaw Bayonet thing lol.

Anyway, should be fun, definitely make the blood splatter up on screen haha.

Comment

A chainsaw like GoW will be cool, with the body split in two and all Héhéhé.

Comment

Bump! or should i say... BzzzZZZZ!

Comment

It should have it's own death animations also like slicing the head off, slicing limbs off, slicing down the middle, and just sticking it in their stomach. It should also replace the impact hammer.

Ps. if anyone makes it, plz make convert it for the ps3 also when the "cooker" thing comes out. (God i hate using the work cooker.)

Comment

it doesnt need custom death animations

Comment

Originally Posted by gravity0
                              I'd rather have someone take at least a week on it to make sure there's no bugs and it runs smooth...

Comment

Working...
                              X