any one made a physx map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any one made a physx map

I was woundering if anyone has tryed to make any physx maps. i just got a physx card 4 x-mas. An i think im going to convert my CTF map to a normal version and a physx version. see my sig for the link.

thx

I made this map you saw on youtube, but I did it without a physx card, so no idea if it will support your card.

http://omlette.tek-lab.de/UT3/DM-KActor.zip

Comment

thanx ill check it out. ill see if i can crash my computer. lol i might add a little more boxs if thats ok

Comment

definitely dosent use the physx card. i think i have to convert them or something ill try to make them physx card certified. lol

Comment

Physics map ex anyone ?

Hi Necro ...Or Anyone.

I have seen the Youtube mov of the KActor physics Map by and wondered how it was done.

oMLeTTe LevelEditing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3ihnicIsSs
          KActor Physics Test Map

Can you re-post the link to your Example map or does anyone have something simalar in the community. Really interested in this.

Comment

I doubt their has been any cept that mappack sponsored by phsyx.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpshotoo7 View Post
              definitely dosent use the physx card. i think i have to convert them or something ill try to make them physx card certified. lol
              What type of physics is in the map? Simple KActors, joints, force-fields and rigid-body physics won't be demanding enough to notice a difference with a PhysX card. Fluids and soft-bodies make a huge difference, as well as particle physics used in large numbers.

Comment

Working...
              X