• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    So many remakes, so less time.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by kamikaze187 View Post
    also modders can you remake old assault maps from UT2k4??
    those were the best maps.
    and the ones from the original :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeh i really loved this map and the MUSIC from ut2k4.
    i def agree hyperblast should be made, but can you also make it CTF or something else besides JUST dm.
    this was one of the maps i played all the time when not playin in assault mode.

also modders can you remake old assault maps from UT2k4??
    those were the best maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by The_wolf27 View Post
    All know or knew DM-Hyperblast (ut99 and ut2k4(bigger)).This map is the final between you and Xan Kriegor(ut99) or for ut2k4, this one,malcolm(what about a model too^^) and the skaar chief(don't remember his name).It's my prefer map with DM 1on1 Crash in ut2k4.

It's just some suggestions but it's my dream in ut3 to play in a remake of hyperblast(ut99) and i'm just a mapper in steam not in unreal,i haven't enought time for the 2.Thanks if you have more time than me and if you like this map too.
    Yey, I wrote it down on a 'to do' list, but at the moment I'm busy with a good remake of dm-pyramid, because all the 'remakes' arn't even close to the actual map :P.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Request DM-Hyperblast

Request DM-Hyperblast

All know or knew DM-Hyperblast (ut99 and ut2k4(bigger)).This map is the final between you and Xan Kriegor(ut99) or for ut2k4, this one,malcolm(what about a model too^^) and the skaar chief(don't remember his name).It's my prefer map with DM 1on1 Crash in ut2k4.

It's just some suggestions but it's my dream in ut3 to play in a remake of hyperblast(ut99) and i'm just a mapper in steam not in unreal,i haven't enought time for the 2.Thanks if you have more time than me and if you like this map too.
Working...
X