Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SUGGESTION] ZP aka ZEROPING, where are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SUGGESTION] ZP aka ZEROPING, where are you?

Hello everyone, i would like to ask myself if theres gonna be ZEROPING again ?
    Well some will prolly say "wtf? that sucks" ? maybe?

There's nothing to loose, it's a great way to make the game a really better fair game for ppl all over the world.Specially for INSTAGIB players, this is a very important mode i mean how can someone play insta with 80/100 ping?Yes it's still playable but ITS ANNOYING. But there is ppl having like 30 ping wich is completly playable but that ppl don't care about the others that have high pings...why should they care?!! They have advantages...

Is ZP coming back again like the UT99 ? Please make it.
    There is nothin, but nothing to loose; and we all can win for a fair and better game.

Tkz.

I totaly agree with you if someone can make it that will be great !! i ' m a big fan of ICTF too . Anyone?

Comment

was ZP realeased by epic before on the ut99 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Lol View Post
        was ZP realeased by epic before on the ut99 ?
        i' m not sure but i think it was out for ut2004 too , i have also use it on my postal2 server .

Comment

i dunno, in ut2004 i think it didnt got out or at least there wasn't no cups with ZP
          i didnt play ut2004, so i'm not sure. But the game would be perfect with ZP.Well and some instagib maps... The maps are all giant like ****. but still playable.

****... i love this game just needs ZP for better cups and tournaments and stuff like that.

Comment

Yeah there's alot of us that have been wondering when someone is going to make it... we patiently await...

Comment

how can we get this ZP making thing through ?? i really want it it's really good. ****..

Comment

pls somebody try to make zp,really annoying without it to play both sniper and ig

Comment

UT3 netcode is even worse than the UT99 one... my ping is always > 60 and it's very hard to hit someone comparing to ut2k4. My ping ingame is always +20 than in command line. If you have a some packetloss or an higher ping you'll start to teleport making it more impossible to hit.

UT2k4 had something like ZP but it was never used in instagib: UTComp Enhanced Netcode. It worked only with shock/lg.

This game was the opposite of what i had expected, it's buggy and worse than the previous ones. Please epic do something useful in the next patch fixing the netcode instead of bots AI and bring the ZP to UT3!

Comment

A lot of people say that Enhanced Netcode ruined UT2k4.

Comment

Dunno if it ruined or not but it didn't ruin instagib because there was no enhanced netcode for it. I guess who said that has a low ping

Comment

Originally posted by Shady View Post
                        UT2k4 had something like ZP but it was never used in instagib: UTComp Enhanced Netcode. It worked only with shock/lg.
                        Only those two? Reeks of laziness if you ask me.

Comment

What is this ZP you speak of???

Comment

Originally posted by KnowSkillz View Post
                            What is this ZP you speak of???
                            A mutator to which made it easier to hit with instant hit weapons, like sniper, shock beam & minigun etc...

When you shot something it registered it on your computer then sent that info to the server.

Without ZP when you shoot something it take a few milliseconds for you shot to register on the server & if you have a big ping it can cause you to miss something you should have hit. Basically the person you were aiming at isn't where he was when you shot him

Comment

Agree zeroping mutator is nice for highpingers and for play America vs Europe and had a very nice scene in ut99, were one of the most played mutator with the bigger comunity, for that in ut3 will play a lot of ut99 players that requesting this mutator.

Comment

Working...
                              X