Shangrila Night Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shangrila Night Edition

Does anyone think it would be cool to have Shangila set at night, but brightly lit with many lights and to have the gate where the shock rifle is opened up and lead to the hut which could give the redeemer or some big power-up.

Originally posted by WizzyKid View Post
    Does anyone think it would be cool to have Shangila set at night, but brightly lit with many lights and to have the gate where the shock rifle is opened up and lead to the hut which could give the redeemer or some big power-up.
    Yeah man that sounds cool ... I know I would sure appreciate another cool DM map even if it is a variation on an existing one. Just by it being night you could do some cool things with the lighting aspects of the engine. So yeah definitely go for it and add some cool pickup like the invisibility one instead of the Udamage ... at nighttime that would be an especially dangerous pickup to use. The gate being open is also a cool idea and yeah a redeemer or berserk or superhealth pickup would be cool. Man I like this idea and hope you see it through.

Comment

Originally posted by WizzyKid View Post
      one word...WOW, that is a really good idea man...somebody make it lol

Comment

Working...
      X