This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(request)MARK REIN UT3 PS3 3RD PERSON MOD

hopefully mark rein reads this , i am a UT3 lover and i love FPS but sometimes i fell with games like UT3 the beautiful visuals are wasted and you only see the players gun , i would appreciate it if you could cook anuban's 3rd person mod. it would be bad *** to play in 3rd person and have a gears or war feel to it because then i can fully appreciate the character designs and visuals. the hoverboard being in 3rd persson is a tease =(.

Anubans Pack* (3rd person mod reaaaaaly emphasized) :
    http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=593800

It isn't my mutator but I did put the pack together and it is one of the 11 essential mutators in the pack ... the person who made the 3rd person mutator is Jeremy Collins and he along with all the other devs who made this pack possible deserve tons of credit.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
      It isn't my mutator but I did put the pack together and it is one of the 11 essential mutators in the pack ... the person who made the 3rd person mutator is Jeremy Collins and he along with all the other devs who made this pack possible deserve tons of credit.
      oops lol sorry i guess i was so excited i wasnt thinking correctly . i really hope he will cook this pack =( i am very excited for it.

Comment

Working...
      X