X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please bring 3rd person to unreal tournament!!! Pleaseeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by adr View Post
      is the 3rd person view is different than shoulder? or their both the same?
      Shoulder looks better.

Aren't Epic going to release some sort of app that we can just run the mod through, and wallah, out comes a PS3 version?

Comment

Originally posted by Stunt View Post
        Aren't Epic going to release some sort of app that we can just run the mod through, and wallah, out comes a PS3 version?
        Yes. We're working on getting all the final little details worked out and hope to have it out very soon. Then you'll be able to cook up all of these mods/maps/etc. yourselves for the PS3.

Comment

Thanks for stepping in and clearing that up WeepHun! Can't wait!

Comment

man that shoulder view is SICK!!! and its good to know soon we'll be able too cook up our own mods to the ps3. but I really want that shoulder view on the ps3 cause my new computer isn't done yet lol.

Comment

bump! I would also like this!

Comment

Originally posted by weephun View Post
                Yes. We're working on getting all the final little details worked out and hope to have it out very soon. Then you'll be able to cook up all of these mods/maps/etc. yourselves for the PS3.
                Oh, by the way, any estimated release? Possibly before 2008?

Comment

how do i install this in my ps3 hlep plz.....................

Comment

Originally posted by arz1499 View Post
                    how do i install this in my ps3 hlep plz.....................
                    You can't yet, you need to wait till they release the tool that lets you convert PC mods to PS3 mods.

Comment

Originally posted by adr View Post
                      is the 3rd person view is different than shoulder? or their both the same?
                      3rd person view ( you see the Feet of your player )
                      Shoulder view ( should be from the bottom of your players BACK )

3rdPerson : TombRaider, LostPlanet, Hitman, Maxpayne, Etc. "& any MMO type of game"
                      Shoulder: Gears of War ( is a shoulder view)

Comment

Wow, It's Really Getting Around But, We Have To Keep It Up, Because We Really Want The Next One To Include Shoulder View....

Comment

Originally posted by Buddyluve View Post
                          Wow, It's Really Getting Around But, We Have To Keep It Up, Because We Really Want The Next One To Include Shoulder View....
                          Yeah, hopefully these tools will come out in time for Christmas *counts down hours*

Comment

lol yeah..

Comment

yea, like the shoulder view is my biggest want for now,

but then id love to have an extreme gore type mod, then some good warfare and Vctf maps...

plus some reskinned characters and or weapons would be sweet

plus that 2d sidescrolling mod i seen inprogress on these forums is very interesting...

Comment

man now if they made really awesome skins to go with these different perspectives:
                                crysis and a spartan skin/model (master chief)

Comment

Working...
                                X