CTF Flag replacement mutator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF Flag replacement mutator?

Has this been done? It's something I've always wanted to do because it can be applied to the regular gametype, would be relatively small, and an easy project to update. But I thought I'd ask first to make sure it's not included in one of those other default gametype mods that have a bunch of mini-mutators in them.

The other thing I need to ask is if there are any coders that would be willing to flex their skills on this. Like most artists I can't code worth a **** so I need to ask for a volunteer to help out. I'm hoping it wouldn't be too heavy, just a subclass of the flag model or however that works. The more important part is the menu which would need a list of replacement options, a window for object preview, and maybe a short description.

Here's the first ever thing I got into the editor. It obviously won't make it's intended date, but I still like it and think it'd be funny to have a nice game of Capture the cane to start out with.

I've got much more complex ideas and models for things to replace the flag with, but they're not at a showable stage.
Working...
X