[REQUEST] Counter Strike De_Dust Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[REQUEST] Counter Strike De_Dust Map

If you've played Counter Strike, you probably know the famous De_Dust map that comes packaged with the game. Could anybody remake this for Unreal Tournament III on the PLAYSTATION 3?

That would be sweet. But dont stop there maby someone coul also make the game itself for the ps3

Comment

Originally posted by REAPER_69 View Post
      That would be sweet. But dont stop there maby someone coul also make the game itself for the ps3
      I think thats requesting a little too much. As of now, the map would be fine.

Comment

Or, you know, you could play it on counter strike where it was created in the first place.

Comment

Then explain the point of modding in UT3.

Comment

I've seen remakes of that in UT2004, they played absolutely awfully.

Comment

dont know about De_Dust, but i remember absolutely cool remake of De_Aztec for UT2004, it was done by a mapper as a gift for his lil son who likes CS, and this remake played balanced and very nice, it was full of drive...

Comment

^^ Yep that would be Teddie and he made a UT2K3 version and a UT2K4 one as well and both were awesome. I actually liked the remake of the map in question when it was made for UT2K4 ... I didn't think it played terribly at all. I had a lot of fun with De_Dust and the Ballistic Weapons mutator. Anyway it would be cool if this were made for UT3 both platforms.

Comment

Working...
                X