Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Started]Unreal Powers

Hi guys,
    finally my official Mutator has become a reality... (It needs loads of thngs but it's in progress).

Unreal Powers

The main meaning is that it adds Supernatural Powers like regeneration, energy leeching and some other cool "Unreal Powers" to any game type you want. Actually is in the programming phase but it seems to be developed quickly so keep a bit of space (i have calculated that it will be less than 20 MB)... And start thinking about making a server for it...

The only think that would be difficult are animations because I dunno where to start....

Let's wait guys because it will be really funny and even my friends told me that it's interesting so watch out!

BTW the 22nd of December it's the last school day so during Christmas Holidays I will work hard on it...

You can see the progress of powers in my signature...

interesting

Comment

It would be nice if you could bring back all the old combo powers but as pick ups. I enjoyed speed, regen, and well berserk and invis is already a pick up. How about some from UC2? Float might be useful, which is a simple low grav tweak on the character.

Comment

in fact the concept is that you press E key to activate and use the power Other powers will include even offensive powers like Physics Powers, Bullet Deviation or Ghost.. And when you kill people the Power Bar will increase so it increase your power and the effects of it...

Comment

Loving the sound of this.

Comment

who needs weapons? :P

Comment

yep sound good , i will give it a try when is out !

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix86 View Post
                who needs weapons? :P
                the power to use your hands and feet, to beat them to a pulp, not bad actually

Comment

thanks for all this feedback... but remember that you will still need weapons! Not all powers are offensive...

Comment

Working...
                  X