Face (Egyptian Style) from UT2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Face (Egyptian Style) from UT2003

Hello everyone! First things first, i am russian so sorry for bad english.

Now, about request... I know there's many cool mappers. You guys really the soul of the game and the epic are heart) without you, game will be dead after some time.

well, I dream about FACE CTF map from UT3, that was maked in Egyptian style (i dont know how to properly say this in english, but nevermind)

you all know that theres almost no classic maps in original bundle of UT3 but, community already have maked custom maps, and will make more maps with time. by the way, there's no FACE remake nowdays, and one in beta's looks more like from ut99... well i know there's some kind of a progrea, that converts ut200x maps to a UT3, but it is beta now and theres some issues like no lightning (i dont really know how must it looks like) but geometry can be ported. I'm too dumb for remake that map myself, and even if I'll try, i will be making it for ages

well, if someone can reamake this map, this would be really genious...
    the most important thing is to save egyptian atmosphere, like textures, and this incredible background with a some planets in the sky...

Your English is pretty good, so you don't have to apologize. I personally liked that map, but most people hated it since it was compared so heavily to Face Classic, so though I agree with you.... I doubt anyone will make it.

Comment

thanks for the reply) i still got my hope....

Comment

Hey there I am Russian too... Zdarova russkoi UT community! kak pojivaem ?
        And I too, would love to see that map remade :P .

Comment

lol hello dude)

vse nichego) ne dumal chto nashih tut uvizhu) nu i komp u tebya - zveruga )

Comment

Originally posted by chaos667 View Post
            Hello everyone! First things first, i am russian so sorry for bad english.

Now, about request... I know there's many cool mappers. You guys really the soul of the game and the epic are heart) without you, game will be dead after some time.

well, I dream about FACE CTF map from UT3, that was maked in Egyptian style (i dont know how to properly say this in english, but nevermind)
            I agree, your english is quite good, compared even to some people that boast growing up in the US. :P

and if you wanted to know... the proper way to say that is
            "i dream about FACE CTF map from UT2K4 that was made in the Egyptian style"

and i want to ask you WHY in the WORLD do you want that map remade.? [ i don't mean to sound degrading...my apologies if i do. ]
            But the CTF-Face series are soooo... i dunno, cheap, if you know what i mean... once you get past a certain skill level, face becomes booring because either nobody gets anywhere because you get headshotted as soon as you show your face or you own everyone with a sniper rifle while hiding behind some little outcropping where nobody can see you.

Give me a GOOD reason and i will think about doing a remake :P

Comment

Originally posted by l-_-l View Post
              Give me a GOOD reason and i will think about doing a remake :P
              It was fun? Personally I like it more than classic Face.

Comment

Working...
              X