2 Fort Map for Warm Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Fort Map for Warm Gun

K, if you've played the Orange Box, and You've seen the Warm Gun mod being made, Then you would be thinking the same thing as I am. We need Team Fortress maps and especially 2 Fort.

Now, I don't have the Unreal ed and I couldn't use it anyways, but You guys could. This is a request for some TF 2 maps made specifically for Warm Gun. I don't work with the Warm Gun devs or anything like that and have no clue if they are going to make maps or not. But seriously... 2fort... in Unreal Tournament...and it plays like TF2...it would be awesome.

Be pretty sick to see, the gameplay (for CTF at least) would more or less work out, some changes to the map but still.

I hope someone listens to this and gets to it, would be quite awesome to see.

Comment

I wasn't even thinking of this. I was thinking of, ya know, original maps styled in a western steampunk world full of awesome, not "let's make a version of something from some other game."

Comment

I'd just really like to see Orange box maps, of any style, half life portal or tf2

Comment

I'm actually making a 2Fort map, its changed a bit from the normal 2fort because of gameplay differences in team fortress and UT (no spawn rooms, no sewer) I just got a playable build yesterday so I'm working out some bugs. When I was making this map I had the TFC version to look at, so this is not really based off the TF2 version of 2fort (there pretty much the same though).

Some Screens:

Comment

Well, good luck on that and take your time tweaking it so that it offers a smooth, enjoyable romp. I've seen way too many fugly, misshapen 2fort remakes with random parts removed, flying around, exploding and even the middle bridge cut out and all the guns replaced by the sniper/instagib rifle (apparently 2fort is the only CTF map in existence to some people), so even a remake that's actually fun will be a nice change in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Chimpy View Post
              Well, good luck on that and take your time tweaking it so that it offers a smooth, enjoyable romp. I've seen way too many fugly, misshapen 2fort remakes with random parts removed, flying around, exploding and even the middle bridge cut out and all the guns replaced by the sniper/instagib rifle (apparently 2fort is the only CTF map in existence to some people), so even a remake that's actually fun will be a nice change in my eyes.
              I know what you mean, I'm trying to make it fun, thats my main goal and so far its going very well. Although my map does have things removed and few changed, but it all comes together pretty nice. For example the flag room is very different, its more simple now but still has the similar ways to get to it, I had the orig flag room made but the map was too big an it was too hard to cap the flag (since in CTF on UT you can return the flag)

Comment

Working...
              X