Rocket Arena.. Possible for UT3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocket Arena.. Possible for UT3?

If you don't remember rocket arena, it pitted two people against each other, while everyone else watched. The winner stayed (with however much remaining health they had) and a new person came down to fight the winner.

They had small maps and the others could watch while the fighters could fight.

It was like Last Man Standing, with a set number of lives and it was 400 times better because the fights were a whole lot more intense.

Anyone think that we could bring this mod back?

I think it'd be a great addition to the UT3 Mod lists.

Originally posted by Baran Romis View Post
    If you don't remember rocket arena, it pitted two people against each other, while everyone else watched. The winner stayed (with however much remaining health they had) and a new person came down to fight the winner.

They had small maps and the others could watch while the fighters could fight.

It was like Last Man Standing, with a set number of lives and it was 400 times better because the fights were a whole lot more intense.

Anyone think that we could bring this mod back?

I think it'd be a great addition to the UT3 Mod lists.
    I have made this just today as training with unreal script... if you want... i can put it online

Comment

riiiight

ok the original FPS game mod and u did it as practice... well hello release it... if that mod was out for ut3 and it worked properly i would put a server up just for it... i am the only person left with a ut99 server that runs the RA mod... i have been RA fan since it was birthed- trivia q? RA was first created for for for QUAKE 1

so if u really coded this release it and we can bug it then publish it... unless your code is so pure it needs no bugging!

Comment

Originally posted by clanX-boZia View Post
        ok the original FPS game mod and u did it as practice... well hello release it... if that mod was out for ut3 and it worked properly i would put a server up just for it... i am the only person left with a ut99 server that runs the RA mod... i have been RA fan since it was birthed- trivia q? RA was first created for for for QUAKE 1

so if u really coded this release it and we can bug it then publish it... unless your code is so pure it needs no bugging!
        it is in the Full Release Forum

Comment

Working...
        X