Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angels Fall First - new UT mod needs people

Hello guys.

I've been dreading recruiting for our project because of the high level of skepticism in the community but here we go...

Angels Fall First hopes to create a TC for UT3 which includes space battles and planetary fighting linked together in a paired-map fashion.

here are some of the fleet assets we already have waiting to get imported

and here's a shot of one of our characters in-engine

We would love to get some additional knowledge on the team from the UT community - code, mapping and pipeline specifically. We need to create multiple gameplay adjustments, custom vehicles, custom gametypes etc and we need to find the personell to help us achieve that.

We are not a monkey-team, we have been at this for 3 years now on various different mods and we're deadly serious about it. we've been preparing for the advent of U3 for a long time

please drop by the site - www.affuniverse.com

EDIT - http://aff2aw.com/AFF-UT3_Design_Doc.html here's some of our prospective design doc stuff for anyone interested in the gameplay. please understand that these are just notes. more extensive planning and specification exists on our TRAC server (bugtracker) and SVN

hooorah AFF ! HOORAH!

Comment

Wow, I had completely forgotten about this mod. Should make an excellent FPS mod for UT3

Comment

Looks promising. Could we get a bigger version of the different ships, please`?

Comment

Indeed !! loock great !!!

Comment

looks kickass

Comment

now if i showed you all the ships, where would the wonder be when we release the mod?

Comment

Gotta say, this looks like one of the most ambitious projects that I've seen (from your documentation proposal). More power to you!

Well, I won't be coding in UT3 for a while -- but if you spot any functionality that you like in any of my other stuff, drop me a line.

Comment

thx for the tip.

Comment

That looks awesome! Hopefully the ps3 exporting will be fixed by the time you finish cause I really want to give that a try!

Comment

Good luck with the mod and will be nice to see a good space/flight/fight side to a UT3 mod.

Comment

Good luck with this mod! Great ideas.

Comment

here's a lil update with some of our asset imports. its nice to know that after 3 years of building this stuff, it actually looks like it was supposed to

we still need code help from advanced uscripters please. we have a few guys but the more the merrier.

Comment

reminds me of R-type. Nice.

Comment

Man, those look awesome, i cannot wait to play this space sim

Comment

Working...
                              X