Krall vehicles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krall vehicles?

I was brainstorming and i thought that a good idea would be have a mutator that gives you krall vehicles that replace the axon and necris ones. Ihave a few balance ideas below:

Hydra: Tank with 2 extra passanger turrets: Goliath / Nemesis

Gorgon: Air vehicle with paladin primary fire: Raptor / Cicada

Hammerhead: Heavy attack vehicle: Hellbender

Cobra: Light attack Vehicle: Manta / Scorpion

I'm useless at moddeling and animating so i though that these may be a good idea for some more vehicles.

Maybe even a Chameleon instead of nightshade

Post ideas or help below....

You'll need a little more than a few names, some five-word write-ups and not doing any of the work yourself if you want anything to come of these ideas.

Comment

Yeah, you need a lot more ideas and stuff.

Plus its best not to just make comparatives to the other vehicles already made, best to be real creative.

Comment

Dunno, arn't krall a bit stupid to have their own vehicles? Maby a Fred Flintstone car or something ^^

I mean whats gunna come from a race that say 'rockets go boom'

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
          Dunno, arn't krall a bit stupid to have their own vehicles? Maby a Fred Flintstone car or something ^^

I mean whats gunna come from a race that say 'rockets go boom'
          Stone-age vehicle designs? Now there's an idea that can go places. How about a pedal-powered combine harvester?

Comment

It'd be cool if they where like the Locust from Gears, large beasts with weapon attachments for vehicles.

Comment

hmmm isnt it somewhere said that its an race in the skaarj imperium.
              so i think if they have vehicles it should be something like that hmm

Comment

Might be able to get some inspiration from other licenses, if you're looking for something that's a mix of high and low tech... like the orcs in Warhammer40K. Just an idea.

Comment

Maybe the krall should use unreal 1 creatures for vehicles?
                  Cave manta or those Winged manbearpig creatures for flying, cows for cars, etc

Each "ride" with a mounted turret or something, or assigned weapon.

Comment

Working...
                  X