Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Health Increase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health Increase

Hey I was wondering if it was possible to make a mutator which modified how much health players get? I've had a few complaints from friends about "dying too fast," which I personally think are dumb but whatever. Maybe up health from 100 to 150 or 200? I've never written any mods for UT before so I have no idea where to start. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction?

Originally posted by munashii View Post
    Hey I was wondering if it was possible to make a mutator which modified how much health players get? I've had a few complaints from friends about "dying too fast," which I personally think are dumb but whatever. Maybe up health from 100 to 150 or 200? I've never written any mods for UT before so I have no idea where to start. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction?
    I think theres a mod that has that in feature, but if you want I can make a seperate mutator that does just that ASAP.

Comment

Working...
    X