BunnyTracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BunnyTracks

Was one of the funnest gametypes i've ever played in an Unreal Series. Anyone trying to bring it back?? Maps included like BT-iLLness!

possibly, depends how much interest the post gets

only a few hours work, jsut got all the logic working (easy/hard modes) and 2 rooms worth of content done, gonna do the rest in BSP to play through / test before decorating like the other rooms
    also has "help orbs" in each room for ppl new to BT

Comment

nice, and all the walldodging works with the ut3 layout? wall dodging as in sliding into the wall and flying over legdes not jump against a wall :P

Comment

Not sure If you can do the same "tricks" as in ut99 but I'm sure there are new ways of making this interesting, for those who don't know what BunnyTracking is, it are trickjump based CTF maps first made by a clan called 'Fluffy Evil Bunnies' hence the 'bunny'.
        Anyway when it became populair alot of people started making such maps and it even got ladders on clanbase if I recall correctly.

Comment

yes someone please contact K'rool and the FEB crew

Comment

I am still an active member in the bt community and i can ensure you that the big mappers are moving to UT3, there are people busy making the mod. A lot is going on. for more info i4games.eu or bunnytracks.com anyways i will build a map aswell i dunno for K'rool as he has been inactive for a while but i know NuLL is busy and some others aswell.
            Ow and btw ye i played for a bit and the movements dont differ so much from ut99 just a slight change in the off ramp part i heared. but that can prolly be fixed/solved.

But really
            Bunnytracks.com
            I4games.eu
            NullOfficial.com

Comment

as far as i know the dodge jump (up ramps) doesnt work in UT3 , you tend to just get stuck when i tried it. saying that the feign death might be itneresting
              falling through rotating blades/through bars etc)

Comment

Yeah wierd that they took the dodge jump into angled surfaces out. Seems to me that there is a whole new bunch of programmers at Epic since UT2003 came out. Or they are trying to put too much Real into Unreal for some reason

Comment

Working...
                X