Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Balloon Talking Icon Mutator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balloon Talking Icon Mutator

In UT2004 there was a Balloon Talking Icon Mutator (TA100). Is someone going to make one for UT3?

Wow... I didn't see this for UT2k4... but sounds amazing... but... still there is one question... what to do if the player is behind a wall or he/she is way too far to read the balloon?

Anyway, it still seems to be a good idea for a mutator

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeno View Post
      Wow... I didn't see this for UT2k4... but sounds amazing... but... still there is one question... what to do if the player is behind a wall or he/she is way too far to read the balloon?

Anyway, it still seems to be a good idea for a mutator
      The balloon didn't have text in it, it just popped up over the person's head so you could tell they were talking. Then you didn't get shot in the back as much when chatting .

Comment

Oh, like Quake 3 did? that is good too, so if you get shot while chatting you can shout "U COWARD FFS"

Comment

I totally would shoot someone with a "busy" balloon over his head ^^

Comment

I always shoot people that are typing. Having the bubble just gave me more reason.

Comment

Make it so you can pop the guys bubble to get extra points.

Comment

Working...
              X