• Time
  • Show
Clear All

BioGoo Invasion

Hey all ive played lot of invasion mods on ut2k4

im looking forward for the oldskool ut2k4 bio goo invasion mod

instead of beasts big bad bio goo's are flying to you and trying to kill ya

what you think?

You mean VAS Bio Invasion that i created for 2003 and 2004?

YES i have already started making the BIO pawns. But the invasion code needs to be created. Alot of work but i am going to do it!

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...ht=bioinvasion

http://vasserver.dyndns.org:88/vasdn...?TOPIC_ID=2263

Comment

Thank you. I cannot wait for this. It was my all time favorite Invasion mod for UT2004.

Comment

Originally posted by sekazi View Post
        Thank you. I cannot wait for this. It was my all time favorite Invasion mod for UT2004.
        Cool, nice to know there is still a following for it! it was alot of work but i love making and playing it also :-)

Except that one time i had a code bug and the bio got so big and crashed my server

Comment

When I first played it was a direct reminder of the blob.

Comment

Lol nice...

I remember one time i had another bug but then i left it in game and made it better.

This is the option that if one of the Bio's hit's and kills you. You become one of them. The first time this happen it was a code error. I had the AI and the player in control of the bio. It was so cool. The AI would move around like normal and you see everything since you are the BIO. But you can also control it. It was like you mind was inside with the BIO mind and you had to fight for control. This ended up as a option that player becomes a BIO will full control and has to kill other players or run from them

But the dual control was cool i should look into that for another game type.

Comment

I will try get a new post soon on this gametype

Comment

Omgz, its flubber!!!!

Comment

Next project. UT3 changed the Bio and invasion :-(

Comment

Originally posted by KalCorp View Post
                    Lol nice...

I remember one time i had another bug but then i left it in game and made it better.

This is the option that if one of the Bio's hit's and kills you. You become one of them. The first time this happen it was a code error. I had the AI and the player in control of the bio. It was so cool. The AI would move around like normal and you see everything since you are the BIO. But you can also control it. It was like you mind was inside with the BIO mind and you had to fight for control. This ended up as a option that player becomes a BIO will full control and has to kill other players or run from them

But the dual control was cool i should look into that for another game type.
                    you reminded me of something that happened to me when I was messing around with the AI of Age Of Mythology. Somehow I managed to control a faction simultaneously with the AI. Me and the AI could both give commands at the same time, to whatever we wanted... we even fought over some units as each was trying to move them in a different direction. I think the AI quit trying it after a while LOL. Omg it was surreal. unbelievable.

As for the mod, sounds definitely interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X