[Request]DM-Gael plz!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Request]DM-Gael plz!!

I guess its not only me who is desperately looking for a map, where you can practice your aiming skills. DM-Gael(or DM-Gael-Arena) is the best choice for it. It helped me so much to improve my aim with the LG and InstagibRifle in UT2004.
    I am trying to work with UnrealEd now,but it will take me too much time to learn and finally create it.
    Maybe someone could make this map and make a lot of people happy (no special lightning or other effects needed,its even better without them for better fps)
    note: and it would also be nice to keep the original scale of the ut2k4 gael.

Thanks in advance.

I'm sure someone will make it eventually.

I would, but I don't have enough time right now in RL to devote to making a map.

Comment

I may make it next, as my "looking closer" into UT3 theme packs. To get hold on them I am doing some very simple maps, but currently working on that Japanese theme and Dead Simple remake.

Comment

Originally posted by Nawrot View Post
        I may make it next, as my "looking closer" into UT3 theme packs. To get hold on them I am doing some very simple maps, but currently working on that Japanese theme and Dead Simple remake.
        Looking forward to this. Would be really appreciated

Comment

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=591134

Comment

Wow Great news!)) Cant wait for it to come out.
            And do you think that rescalling is really neccery for new physics?

Comment

Working...
            X