(request) Race maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(request) Race maps

i would love some race maps like in UT 2004 on assault mode. i would thank some one if some one can pull this of make remake maps like scorpian race,hellbender race etc i hope some one does this soon!

God I loved the race style maps in UT2004, if someone brought in a race gametype, well I would be very very happy.

Comment

omg they are so fun! and they make you good at driving.

Comment

im thinking of making some "bunny track" type levels, vehicle and standard, but properly decorated versions to UT3 standard... if theres enough interest, may even get a small team together

so uh.. PM me if your interested

Comment

there is something....

someone is now modding so u can hold HOVERBOARD RACES sounds fun

Comment

Please God No.

Comment

Originally posted by Shooks` View Post
              Please God No.

You know..you don't have to play them. They are what we call "optional." I don't see why you have a problem with race maps being created.

Comment

Please God No.
                TOTALLY AGREE. race maps ruined 2k4 assault

Comment

Originally posted by nuke the frats! View Post
                  TOTALLY AGREE. race maps ruined 2k4 assault
                  If ruined in your language means "kept alive" then yeah, you are right. If you don't want to play it ,don't play it. Trials and Race were two of the best things in 2k4 assault, but hey, I'm not going to force them on you, just don't go on the racemap servers.

Comment

Woot racemaps!I enjoyed those much with the oldschool hellbender Popping people off the track!

Comment

I'm definately for racemaps. I'm amazed epic didn't include it as a gametype considering how popular it was in 2k4.

As soon as the racemaps come, I'll be playing 24/7 !

Comment

Please God No.
                        Don't bash race maps, they were some of the most played Assault maps, and some of my favorite, being that the few good Assault maps got boring real fast.

Comment

Well, at the very least, I would keep as a seperate gametype, so that those that dont want to race wouldnt find all their favourite servers clogged with racing maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Madgobbo View Post
                            Well, at the very least, I would keep as a seperate gametype, so that those that dont want to race wouldnt find all their favourite servers clogged with racing maps.
                            There wouldn't be much of a choice, since cores and nodes are undesirable on the HUD while racing.

Comment

Working...
                            X