Transpider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transpider

I plan to bring the transpider mod from UT2k4 to UT3, Hopefully the code won't be to far apart

When i get the game this will be one of the first things i make, and it will hopefully support all the settings from the newest ut2k4 release
    (The original Unreal Spider Teleporter Gadget)

Should(i hope) beable to adjust the
    -Health
    -Damage
    -BlastRadius
    -on/off tail(the beam)
    -Etc.

I have veiwed the new spiders (4 legged wanta be's)
    and i could use em, however it be a bigger verson (still trans replacement)

Please Stay Tuned, if anyone wants to help add ideas or help code the sucker incase i can't do the bring over from ut2k4 then by all means please help...

The credit will still stand from the ut2k4 verson also, Thank you Porkmanii

I don't want to disappoint, but did you know that the translocator camera was removed by Epic later in development of UT3 because of a relating bug they apparently weren't able to fix? Could be read in the 2 BU hands-on previews some time ago.
    Would be quite hard to redo the muatator if the Transpider's controller can't view from its perspective...

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Shock View Post
      I don't want to disappoint, but did you know that the translocator camera was removed by Epic later in development of UT3 because of a relating bug they apparently weren't able to fix? Could be read in the 2 BU hands-on previews some time ago.
      Would be quite hard to redo the muatator if the Transpider's controller can't view from its perspective...
      Maybe it can use some sort of zoom effect where your vision is zoomed and locked on to the transpider at a far away distance, giving the effect of the cam view.. but limited to line-of-sight. I dunno.. i'm grasping at straws here.

Comment

Wait until Epic Games fix the translocator so that there's a camera, then make the mod.

Comment

Working...
        X