Real, Unreal Weapons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real, Unreal Weapons!

Merry Solstice everyone! Rumpleclause has been very busy this year! Here is a little nugget of joy I just finished! HO! HO! HO!

Yeah !

Not bad !

Comment

Awesome !!

"Papa Noël" didn't bring me one..........

Comment

I made a small weapon pickup base stand for it too!

Comment

Looks really good. What's the purpose of it tho?

Comment

Just a prop. I plan on making highly detailed versions that I can cast out of plastic resin & install electronics like lights & sounds. I've seen other people make weapons from Halo & Mass Effect. I thought I would show some love to the UT community. I've already started the blueprints for the UT4 Enforcer too.

Comment

this is what you mentioned while i was in your server! looks sweet!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

That Enforcer looks very good! Well done and I love this kind of stuff!!! How long did you work on that, just curious? So, where is the shock rifle or maybe a rocket launcher or flak cannon? Keep up the good work!

You know, if this Enforcer would be ready to use, that would be a helluva fun, hehe!

Comment

I spent about 3 weeks on it. I've already started making parts of the shock rifle. Originally, that's the weapons I wanted to make but being new to this I figured I'd start with something a bit smaller & easier. I have a clear acrylic tube for the shock rifle barrel & I've been trying to figure out a way to simulate the plasma inside the barrel without making it too dangerous to hold.

Comment

Working...
                    X