• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead thread

================================
    delete me

no longer able to delete our own threads.. Great way to waste forum space epic...
    Attached Files

I'll take a look at it. Billy Mays had issues too. There's probably a work around.

Comment

LOL if you click his first download link it gives you the xcomsoilder model.

Comment

This looks like an easy fix & he put all the resources with it. If you can get me some "jack" sounds I can put together a voice pack too.

Comment

I fixed the material. No more shiny Jack & now he has team colors. Do you want a voice pack too? If so find me some sounds to complete this!

Comment

The stock characters have 3 materials all named the same except for the end tag that's something like V01, VBlue, & VRed. Example: CH_Skellington_V01, CH_Skellington_VBlue, CH_Skellington_VRed. I made a mash that makes the white stripes of his suit glow team colors. That fixed the team color issue. To fix the glow problem I've found that anything white or light colored makes characters glow like the sun. To fix that I darkened the Diffuse & Specular textures. I was thinking about making his eye holes glow team colors instead of his suit. That way he can still have his black & white pin stripes. See what you can find for sound clips. I'll do some digging this week end. Glad to help with this project. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. You should check out Hedsteem's VCTF server. We have my Halloween mod running & it changes the hoverboard into a broom with witch horn sounds, spawns tombstone pickups around the maps, & we got some sweet Halloween maps up. Enjoy! Right now it's 6:21am & I'm off to work!

Comment

I changed the team colors from his eyes to his under shirt. I think this looks best & doesn't obscure his face.
              http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/...ps045bffbd.png
              http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1b9d752b.png
              Billy Mays was about to cap my aS$ at the end of the match there! I'll package up what I have & send you a link via PM.

Comment

Pm sent. If you want I can make him a custom faction so you can switch between the new parts.

Comment

I switched the head in the UTCustomChar.ini. It should only be a head not the whole model: +Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="CH_JackSkelling ton.Mesh.Jack_HeadOLD",PartID="Jack03",FamilyID="I RNM"). Keep the mesh of the whole model though. I can make a mutator that makes everyone Jack Skellington by forcing it as the default model & disabling custom characters. To do the pumpkin head, make it big enough to fit over his big ole noggin & make it a helmet. The beard can be a face mask. The sandy claws coat could be a different torso but it would have to be team colored to eliminate confusion. You should do the scare crow body for the pumpkin head too.

Comment

Working...
                  X