Useing newly imported texture.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Useing newly imported texture.

Okay so I import my tga file, put it under mat group,save the package as zippyut3package then add this to the enforcer weapon code

Code:
        Materials(0)=Material'Zippylabsut3package.Mat.punisherzippylabsred'
    and get this error

C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Unreal Tournament 3\Development\Src\Zippylabsut3\Classes\UTWeap_zipp ylabut3spunisher.uc(84) : Warning, ObjectProperty Engine.Mes
    hComponent:Materials.Materials: unresolved reference to 'Material'Zippylabsut3package.Mat.punisherzippylab sred''
    C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Unreal Tournament 3\Development\Src\Zippylabsut3\Classes\UTWeap_zipp ylabut3spunisher.uc(84) : Warning, Invalid property value in
    defaults: Materials(0)=Material'Zippylabsut3package.Mat.puni sherzippylabsred'

I am totally lost here, am I using the wrong method ?

I have tested using both both unpublished and published and nothing seems to work.

Tried this still not getting anywhere.

Code:
    	// Weapon SkeletalMesh
    	Begin Object Name=FirstPersonMesh
    	    Materials=Material'Zippylabsut3package.Mat.punisherzippylabsred'

End Object

// Pickup staticmesh
    	Begin Object Name=PickupMesh

Materials=Material'Zippylabsut3package.Mat.punisherzippylabsred'

End Object

Comment

I already replied to that problem.

Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
      But there is one problem with compiling packages referencing custom content. If you place a custom package in either Unpublished\CookedPC or Published\CookedPC, you'll get a warning regarding unresolved references. In order to correct compile, you need to have these packages in both folders. Symlinks work well for this case.

Comment

Its in both cooked folders tho

Comment

Okay. What about creating a minimal example and share it in order to check the problem.

Comment

How about I upload the package somewhere(perfect time to be without a website LOL I use to have website but it got to cumbersome I miss the file sharing I could do with it tho).

Thanks again for all the help, I just do not get what I am doing wrong ><

http://www.4shared.com/file/lJCnvB5S...t3package.html

Comment

4shared has no public download option.

Comment

4shared has no public download option.
                Odd I tested it in IE without logging in I use firefox normally, you click on download then wait till the free option hits zero (it's to the right of the priority option) then click on free download.

Lets try this then it seems like its easier to use http://jmp.sh/jSmtDev

Comment

Zippylabsut3package.Mat.punisherzippylabsred is a Texture not a Material. You would need to create a material (can be copy pasted from the original material) and reference the material.

Comment

Zippylabsut3package.Mat.punisherzippylabsred is a Texture not a Material. You would need to create a material (can be copy pasted from the original material) and reference the material.
                    Ah I'm sorry I did not realize there was a huge step missing, no wonder it drove me crazy I did not build a material.

Got it working now, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ps70cc9a5e.jpg now I get to learn how to get the lights working on the darn thing and other effects. ><

Thank you for taking the time to help this old fool!!

Comment

Working...
                    X