Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request: UT3 First Person arms exported from 3DSMax in .psk format...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request: UT3 First Person arms exported from 3DSMax in .psk format...

Hello any and all who may still visit this forum,
    I have a small request for help with a model file conversion. If someone could export the SK_WP_1P_Arm_Bones (see last file link) from 3DStudio Max into the .psk format and either email it to me or upload it somewhere I would be very appreciative!

Background: I'm looking at possibly redoing some of the old weapon model animations for my UT2k4 mod YARM. If I'm going to go to the trouble of redoing the animations I wanted to see if I could make them compatible with UT3 as well so that I might be able to bring them over in the future. I currently do all of my model work in Milkshape3D, which can import .psa and .psk files. The problem is that Gildor's UModel program adjusts some of the joint rotations (flips the axes) of the exported .pskx files so that they are no longer compatible with the existing hand models in UT3 upon re-import. If someone were to provide a version of the arms directly exported from 3DSMax in .psk format I think I should be able to use them in MS3D to rerig/reanimate my weapon model content.

Thank you for any assistance that anyone can provide!
Working...
X