Kismet help??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kismet help??

I am trying to make a Kismet sequence with 4 targets that each have to take damage and after all 4 have been shot to max damage then I want to toggle a teleporter or spawn you to a location. I have been trying several way..Does anyone know what I am missing or how I can achieve this??

Wish I could help ya .. maybe could post your sequence and someone else will see what it needs! NickG is usually very good with stuff like this, so is Wormbo and a few other of guys who are still fairly active.

Comment

I'm not Wormbo or NickG, but ... ()

This is a sample kismet of how to capture 4 seperate trigger events and activate someting when all 4 are triggered.
      You can download this sample here:
      DM-Test4Trigger.zip

These are 4 Object list named like "ListTrigger1".

These events store the specific trigger event so we can check wether a specific Trigger is activated (or not).

This sequence is quite complex. First of all, it's a remote event which gets called everytime a trigger event is fired. The "Chain of Conditions" is delayed (for about 250 ms) and it will check if every trigger (of these 4) is activated. The "Messaging" part just sets some Gates for each trigger and it will output a message what trigger needs to be activated. In this sample, we just cause damage to the instigator of the triggers. After we "teleported", the instigator will be removed from each list so we can fire the teleport sequence again.

Comment

Targets must be dynamic (ie. kactors or movers) to register damage from shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
          I'm not Wormbo or NickG, but ... ()
          I forgot to mention you RS........... clearly you're another kismet master.

Comment

Wow thanks a million RS...One hell of a sequence and great learning tool. I can't thank you enough man!!

Comment

Working...
            X