Switching Back to First Person Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    gaaa I should have realised that. Thanks a lot mate you have helped me out big time.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is standard kismet; just select all, copy and paste into your kismet editor (click the background and press CTRL+V.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's script thought the uni won't let me use any for the assignment. Looking for a way to do it in Kismet. Have tried triggering a console command that should do it, but it does not work for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Begin Object Class=SeqAct_SetCameraTarget Name=SeqAct_SetCameraTarget_0 Archetype=SeqAct_SetCameraTarget'Engine.Default__S eqAct_SetCameraTarget'
    InputLinks(0)=(DrawY=714)
    OutputLinks(0)=(DrawY=714)
    VariableLinks(0)=(LinkedVariables=(SeqVar_Player'S eqVar_Player_3'),DrawX=526)
    VariableLinks(1)=(LinkedVariables=(SeqVar_Player'S eqVar_Player_3'),DrawX=586)
    ObjInstanceVersion=2
    ParentSequence=Sequence'Main_Sequence'
    ObjPosX=488
    ObjPosY=680
    DrawWidth=136
    DrawHeight=77
    Name="SeqAct_SetCameraTarget_0"
    ObjectArchetype=SeqAct_SetCameraTarget'Engine.Defa ult__SeqAct_SetCameraTarget'
    End Object
    Begin Object Class=SeqVar_Player Name=SeqVar_Player_3 Archetype=SeqVar_Player'Engine.Default__SeqVar_Pla yer'
    ObjInstanceVersion=1
    ParentSequence=Sequence'Main_Sequence'
    ObjPosX=520
    ObjPosY=792
    DrawWidth=32
    DrawHeight=32
    Name="SeqVar_Player_3"
    ObjectArchetype=SeqVar_Player'Engine.Default__SeqV ar_Player'
    End Object
    this is a single-player, instantaneous switch...you should use matinee if you want a smooth zooming/rotating transition, but there seem to be some other transition effects available in the set camera action.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Switching Back to First Person Camera

Switching Back to First Person Camera

Hey,

I am setting up a side scrolling game for a uni assignment but at a combat sequence I want to switch back from the camera I set up to the default first person camera. Can anyone help me out? Has to be Kismet btw as we are not allowed Unreal Script (which would make things go better).

Thanks
Working...
X