When I open the UnrealMatinee dialog the attached movers go out of place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I open the UnrealMatinee dialog the attached movers go out of place

I'm trying to create a moving and rotating bridge, and so far it has worked pretty well. However, ever since I created the animation curves for it, attaching new movers is really hard, because they get a strange offset out of their intended location. As soon as I open the UnrealMatinee dialog for the parent object, the new movers are offset.

I've got two screenshots to show you the issue.

This first picture is of how it looks when the UnrealMatinee dialog is not open.

The green circles highlights some pistons on the underside of the bridge.
    In this picture, they are at the location where I want them.
    The yellow circles highlights some trims. These trims was pre-offset by me to make them move into place when I open the matinee dialog.

This second picture below, shows what happens when I open the UnrealMatinee dialog for the parent object. Both the trims (Highlighted yellow) are now moved into the correct position. The pistons (Red highlight) are also offset, but since they were in the intended position from the beginning, they are now at the wrong location.

Does anyone know how I can position them and not get the offset when I open the UnrealMatinee dialog?

Do you have the "hard attach" option checked?

Comment

Ah, now it works! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X