Anyone have any static mesh packages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have any static mesh packages?

I'm looking to make a level in Unreal Tournament III, preferably medieval-themed. But I noticed UT3 doesn't offer much in the way of static meshes, and certainly not in any medieval theme. Does anyone have a link to somewhere that I could download some more static meshes (preferably up to the quality of the meshes already found in UT3)?

Thanks a lot.

If you want to create such a specific content, you might have to make the meshes yourself ... or just start with the retail meshes.

Comment

I could make some simple static meshes, but...definitely not to the qualiy of the ones found in UT3

Comment

When it comes down to it, you need to be very creative with the retail meshes or learn to make your own (plus textures). Shade Mistress has a few textures that might be able to be used in that type of map. Search the final sections of these forums.

Blender is a free and capable modeling programmed used in a few maps that I am aware of with nice results. GIMP can possibly work as a free alternative to PhotoShop. But to do this, takes time, patience, and a bit more dedication that just making maps.

Comment

Working...
        X