Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Grosie View Post
    Thanks a lot that has solved my problems!
    I was going to tell you about that link. I have a small section of "info" on Blender and UT 3, hope it helps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks a lot that has solved my problems!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I see.

Here the Link:
    http://www.odedge.com/html/ut3tut_blender_basics.htm

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry - bit new to blender. So only apply one material to the object and use textures to represent material slots?

Also, what do you mean by 'set load images' and 'assign faces'? The only tutorial I have found on UV mapping is this one, which is a bit useless for what I want to accomplish - so informaton (or a link to a relevent UV map tutorial).

I know this might sound really nooby, but I have a limited knowledge of blender.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Create Material and create texture > set uv map > set load images > assign faces.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Blender Multimaterial exporting

Blender Multimaterial exporting

I am trying for the first time to create static meshes for UT3, and I am trying to use Blender.

Looking at various forums, the best method of getting a model from Blender to UE3 is by using the Goofos ASE exporter. I cannot however, get this to work with multiple materials. I understand that you cannot get the actual materials into UE3, but that you should be able to get material slots.

My problem is that I only ever get one material slot in UE3! I have tried a couple of methods, but with no success.

The .ase file only lists one material with 2 submaterials. And suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Working...
X