what did i do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what did i do?

So I was using unrealed earlier today, went out for dinner. Came back to continue working on my map and when I go into geo mode and click on a vertice the arrows are angled instead of being straight. I tried restarting unrealed because that usually fixes stuff if I screw it up but it didnt in this case.

Ignore the right side, its my second screen and sorry for the image being so big.

Sorry if its really obvious how to fix it I started working in unrealed yesterday.

Thanks,
    Starkk

Originally posted by Starkk View Post
    So I was using unrealed earlier today, went out for dinner. Came back to continue working on my map and when I go into geo mode and click on a vertice the arrows are angled instead of being straight. I tried restarting unrealed because that usually fixes stuff if I screw it up but it didnt in this case.
    On the top of your editor window, change the "Local" to "Global" using the drop down menu. Most of the time you want to use global, but there are times when using local makes more sense.

Ignore the right side, its my second screen and sorry for the image being so big.

[shot]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/8634/whatdidido.jpg[/shot]
    For big pictures like this, just use the "shot" "/shot" commands as I have done in my reply. It will have a smaller preview picture and the person can view the full size, if needed, this will keep your post a more normal size.

Comment

Originally posted by Odedge View Post
      On the top of your editor window, change the "Local" to "Global" using the drop down menu. Most of the time you want to use global, but there are times when using local makes more sense.

For big pictures like this, just use the "shot" "/shot" commands as I have done in my reply. It will have a smaller preview picture and the person can view the full size, if needed, this will keep your post a more normal size.
      woot thanks!
      and will do in the future for the pics.

Comment

Working...
      X