• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    No you cannot do that. Need something more

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll have to bump that thread very soon......

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 1XTreme View Post
    We've been using it since the beginning of this past summer, little did i know my buddy here made the mod. - have you made a thread and officially released this mod here? if not i think you should.
    YES ! You find it here: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=602016
    It's quite old

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by HO0815XX View Post
    Yeah, it's good for >campsnipers<
    When we play on Lan with the bots set @7 (which i believe is equal to inhuman on a dedicated server) its as though they have aimbot; literally, certain bots are campy and very accurate, it like they can shoot through walls and have GPS, your mod levels things out a bit, and as i said has several nice touches between the custom announcements, sounds and model options)

Yes. I've made it primarily for this, but it's useful in ALL gametypes !
    Agreed! we've used it as our choice replacement for the regular instagib mutator.

We've been using it since the beginning of this past summer, little did i know my buddy here made the mod. - have you made a thread and officially released this mod here? if not i think you should.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ........ Headshots and the announcer saying Unreal are very slick, some of the team i play on Lan with use the zoom, i'm always too busy dodging and killing like a fiend to zoom, but its also a nice option to have.
    Yeah, it's good for >campsnipers<
    So you made that mod for the invasion mod?
    Yes. I've made it primarily for this, but it's useful in ALL gametypes !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    NO ! Not with the stock instagibmutator. If you use my UltraInstagib, as an example, you can allow jumpboots and other things.
    No way, you coded the UltraInstagib mod..... - dude you have mad skillz, more than i thought before now.

Headshots and the announcer saying Unreal are very slick, some of the team i play on Lan with use the zoom, i'm always too busy dodging and killing like a fiend to zoom, but its also a nice option to have.

So you made that mod for the invasion mod?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can it be done? with out special mutators or a special settings, i have a couple of remakes in the plans, the jump boots are essential, i need them to work on insta.
    NO ! Not with the stock instagibmutator. If you use my UltraInstagib, as an example, you can allow jumpboots and other things.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Force enable Jump boots on Instagib

Force enable Jump boots on Instagib

Can it be done? with out special mutators or a special settings, i have a couple of remakes in the plans, the jump boots are essential, i need them to work on insta.
Working...
X