Volume of a Sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volume of a Sound

I'm trying to add background sound (or ambient sound as it's called in unreal) to a map. The sound is fine and it works and plays throughout the map but It's way to quiet. How do I make it louder? I can't change the "volume" modifier in the property's and I can't make it any louder in wave pad. The sound is already as loud as it can be in the wav without quality loss.

Oh and I'm inferno. (inferyes - inferno lul) I'm just getting into modding unreal. I've been working in halo for a long time now and hoping to learn some new engines.

I would try using sound cues instead of the actual wav files. Some of the ambient sounds will only use on or the other. Sound cues allow you to tweak the sounds a lot and if you have multiple instances of the same sound cue in your map, you only have to adjust the original sound cue and all of them are updated. Check out this page for more info.

Comment

If you use an AmbientSoundSimple actor, you can change the min/max volume in it's properties... min volume being the volume at the very edge of its radius and max being closest to the object (at least that's how I understand it).

Comment

Working...
      X