Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need PS3 map test!

UTFrontend always crashes immediately before completing the cooking process
    If you would like to cook it for me, send me a PM with your email address and I can send you the unpublished file and any relevant information.

Also, I am getting an error about stock redeemer sounds, so if anyone knows how to get around that I might be able to cook it myself.

Edit- It crashes after do the ini file editing if I delete the half-cooked files between attempts or right before finishing if I leave them intact.

sent u a pm

Comment

Do you have titan assets referenced in your map(?) if so uncook those *.upk files which ever ones that are referenced.

Comment

How do I do that? Also, the warnings are about redeemer sounds, not Titan sounds (there are Titan emitter effects, but these aren't mentioned in the warnings)

Comment

ANYTHING from the titan pack, be it sounds, meshes, emitters will NOT cook for PS3 (at the current time)
          Pickups/Vehicles intor'd with the patch work however.

Make sure you have the latest mod tools for cooking too.

Comment

unrealloco has managed to cook the map, so I need someone with the PC AND PS3 versions to download both versions (PC version is in my sig) and compare.

Look for the following:
            -Missing sounds (if my custom soundcues aren't working, the map should be almost silent)
            -Missing emitter effects (the only Titan effects are two explosions from the lower rocket launcher in the octagon room. Capture the flag to trigger these emitters)

The second doesn't really matter, and the first one isn't that important, but the map just doesn't feel right without the sounds.
            http://www.wickedinsanegaming.com/CTF-GRD-Pulse_AE_PS3/

Comment

Working...
            X