Ut3 Editor help: Vehicles help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ut3 Editor help: Vehicles help

i recently have been working on a VCTF map, and everythings good now, i got everything i needed to work. Except for the vehicles, in P.I.E. as u know they dont let u in them; well after i published the map, it wouldnt let u in them in the actual game. i dont know what to do to get them to work otherwise this map is screwed, and i really wanna turn it out.
    If someone could help me out, itd be great. i just need to know how to make the vehicles usable, cause right now they're not, and it sucks.
    Help Please!!!

in P.I.E. as u know they dont let u in them
    Yes, yes it does...

So you've got a problem somewhere are your vehicles with in range of the flag to be auto assigned to that team? Increase the base radius of the flag (in properties) see if that helps, do a full rebuild etc.

Comment

Just go in the properties for that vehicle factory and assign the proper team to it. I think red team is 1 and blue team is 0 or could be the other way around I always forget

Comment

thanks i found out from some of my clan memebers from HEDSTEEM, which reminds me, it wouldnt hurt ta tell you to check out their servers. VCTF, WAR, DM, TDM.

Comment

Bump!

Just go in the properties for that vehicle factory and assign the proper team to it. I think red team is 1 and blue team is 0 or could be the other way around I always forget
          I run into the same problem. Vehicles can't be assigned separately to a team. I have 2 flag bases (Red and Blue of course) and 2 separate
          areas. One for each team. Those are all same distance from the flag bases. Some vehicles stay locked for the other team. Anyone have a solution please?

Regards,

Bware

Comment

Have you tried "Team spawning control"?

Comment

Yes I tried. Axon it stays for Redteam. Choosing Necris it's not visible anymore while I'm on red. I'd like the vehicles to stay visible for both teams.

Comment

Where would you like to have vehicles visible for both teams?

Comment

I've created 2 areas where both teams spawn and have vehicles but first have to fight for it.

Comment

Not sure about how that setup works out (too few infos) but you probably have to use some kismet scripting if I understand that correctly.

Comment

Since I'm very poor in Kismet I moved the vehicles slightly around the areas. That was enough. Thanks for your help and time anyway RattleSN4K3!

Comment

Working...
                      X