Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mover help

Hey guys

Im trying to get a few space ships to fly over my level but cant for the life of me get it to work

This is what i need,

Jet
    Engine exausts

can any one help me please a pic of the Kismit sequence or a tut on how to set it up would be nice. Please help its driving me crazy

thanks in advance

can't spend too much time but this is what i'd suggest:

Do a simple matinee with the jet selected. I'd offeset to center point of the jet to be where you want the smoke to be, but you should be able to offest the jet exhaust in the emitter editor too.

Make a simple matinee for the jet moving and rotating accordingly, there are plenty of tutorials out there to show you how to move and rotate an interp actor.

To get the jet exhaust, use a smoke particle effect and simply copy your old matinee and pulg the particles in where the jet was, so it moves on the same path at the same time as the jet. Put a delay on this one so it fires slightly behind the other and toy with the delay untill the jet trail is where you want it.

Hope this helps.

Comment

have a look at heatray, it has the dropship landing with engine exhaust and smoke i think.

Comment

Originally posted by bn_avit View Post
        Hey guys

Im trying to get a few space ships to fly over my level but cant for the life of me get it to work

This is what i need,

Jet
        Engine exausts

can any one help me please a pic of the Kismit sequence or a tut on how to set it up would be nice. Please help its driving me crazy

thanks in advance
        Something like this?

These emitters are attached to the jet (InterpActor).
        Very easy to do.
        In my map I did for the Bombing Run mod 3 jets flybye when the Redeemer is available for pick up.

Comment

Working...
        X