Minimap problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minimap problem

Hello. I have odd problems with minimap... after 3 hours of thinking I still don't know what properties I should write in worls properties>my map> minimap...

If someone has some experience, please download this map...

http://files.filefront.com/VCTF+MJ+S.../fileinfo.html

...open it in Uteditor and tell me, what are the ideal settings for it.

Btw, this map is VCTF type, but in rare construction - its created for racing, so both flags are close to eachother... just open it and you will see...

PLEASE HELP!

I really need help with this... my minimap is totally bugged...

Comment

have you checked out this thread by chance?

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...hlight=minimap

Comment

I've seen it before and it is no help for me... I need to know what settings I should use in minimap info....

Comment

Minimaps are awesomely annoying. When you say what settings, i guess you're referring to the world properties for it?

In which case you should be able to leave most at default, depending on how well you've created the texture.

MapCenter As far as i remember or know, no matter what you enter into these, nothing changes. Rendering it useless, although for safety reasons i like to put the rough centre of the map in anyway (this might only apply to zoomed minimaps, of which i haven't got working properly)
          MapExtent can be used to scale the position of things on the minimap, but NOT the texture. ie increasing it changes the distance between flags or nodes.
          Maptexture The texture used for the minimap.
          MapTextureYaw to rotate your image by how ever many degrees you enter.
          MapYaw is the same as above but only rotates the overlayed stuff (flags/nodes) and NOT the texture
          RotatingMiniMapRange Not a clue what this does

Comment

This data helped me a little, thanks Crazy, but I need to say that property "MapCenter" was the most important one for me - on my map it changes a lot... it changes the place on the minimap where it shows the flags...

Comment

Working...
            X