Triggered Movers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triggered Movers?

Hey all , just wondering , how much work is involved in getting triggered movers to work , and are they as easy to do as in UE2? just wondering for my next project is all ....

Thanks in advance

Check my website links in sig it should help.

Comment

You will have to learn a little Kismet and Matinee. As with the Material Editor and such, they may seem a bit intimidating at first, but they are rather nice once you learn the basics.

You will essentially need something to trigger the event and send that to Matinee to make the animation. I have a tutorial list (which includes apophis3d and others). There is a section for Kismet/Matinee.

Although I am no expert, if you describe what you want to do, maybe we can get you started.

Comment

In short, you place a version of an actor that is designed to be dynamic. Specify what events cause it to move. And then tell it where it will move and how it should do it.

The tutorials which are mentioned above go further into the details as well as other aspects which can be touched upon to achieve different results. They should be your first stop.

Comment

Working...
        X