Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by stevelois View Post
    If it can reassure you, I test your map in-game (not in the editor), all betas + rc was working flawlessly
    Thanks Steve. This is some weird stuff. Hard to pin down whether or not there is something wrong with my install, or my server (I see it more playing the RC1 on my server), or my level. I NEVER saw this before the 2.0 patch.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If it can reassure you, I test your map in-game (not in the editor), all betas + rc was working flawlessly

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Anyone else seeing this? I don't think I saw it on 1.3 cooked version of my map being played on a 2.0 UT3. I'm tempted to cook it on 1.3 and test it out.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by plugh View Post
    Yes, I have experienced the same problem. It has happened on maps created with 1.3 and 2.0, both online and in instant action. I suspect it is a bug in Patch 2.0.
    That is good to know. Glad to hear I'm not the only one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by bclagge View Post
    I haven't had this problem yet. Did you create the matinees before or after you patched?
    This is map that has been in Beta testing for a while and running great with the matinees created long before the 2.0 patch.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, I have experienced the same problem. It has happened on maps created with 1.3 and 2.0, both online and in instant action. I suspect it is a bug in Patch 2.0.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I haven't had this problem yet. Did you create the matinees before or after you patched?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Spurious Kismet results cooking with 2.0

Spurious Kismet results cooking with 2.0

I'm all of sudden having problems with many of my movers "crashing" in the game after cooking with the 2.0 editor. I had NONE of these issues with 1.3. Now I'm getting elevators that get stuck in partial travel and other movers that sometimes don't come back to their home position. I doesn't happen all of the time, it's more like once per match, one of the movers glitches out. Anyone else having issues like this?
Working...
X